For comfortable, effective toenail fungus treatment, come in and experience our state-of-the-art laser technology. With gentle pulses of light, our CoolTouch Varia laser and Noveon Normir Laser gently eliminates nail fungus without disturbing any of the surrounding healthy tissue. The FDA has approved this medical breakthrough, and it provides a safe alternative to oral anti-fungal medications.
Try Our Easy, Painless Onycholase™ Laser Treatment!
Until the development of this new laser technology, the available treatments for toenail fungus consisted of two options:
- An oral medication which has to be taken for three months, and has been known to cause liver damage and other adverse side effects in some patients.
- A nail polish or ointment that must be used continuously for one full year and is not highly effective even after that year of treatment.
Compare our safe, effective easy laser treatment with oral medications:
- Research with the Nail Fungus laser demonstrates that fungus is effectively cleared from nails over 85% of the time, eliminating the need for medication or topical polishes and ointments.
- Oral medication, on the other hand, is effective only about 50% to 70% of the time.
- Oral anti-fungal medications have been shown to create liver and kidney complications in some patients, and multiple blood tests are required to monitor liver function while a patient is taking these medications.
- Laser treatment, which introduces no chemicals or foreign substances into the body, is safe enough to be used by young children with no danger.
- Oral medications are not successful in treating some types of fungal organisms, and they often require another “round” of drugs to be taken in the coming years.
- Oral medications can interact with other drugs, and should not be taken if patients are being treated for high blood pressure or cholesterol.
Researchers estimate that 1 out every 10 adults contracts toenail fungus at least once in their life, because the organisms are hard to avoid; they live in or near swimming pools, gyms, in clothing, and even in carpets.
The OnychoLase ® laser treatment safely kills the Onychomycosis, or fungal organism that causes toenails to become discolored, inflamed, and easily broken. The procedure is brief and easy, causing no discomfort and requiring no anesthetic or bandaging. It is performed as a quick outpatient service for people who stops by in the midst of their busy days. No side effects exist, since no foreign material or chemicals are introduced into the body.
Make an appointment at the OnychoLase Laser Nail Center for a treatment and receive your free gift for trying it out!
Call us at (516) 708-9770 to schedule your laser toe fungus appointment today!